Twitter Moments, I am sure you have see the little lightning bolt on your twitter client. Now that people have seen them, you can now create your own moments.
During #TwitterFlight another feature was released that can be used to increase engagement attract and retain more audience members. This new tool allows for you and your brand to enter the story telling environment and share pictures and videos in the spirit of Twitters Project Lightning.
To get the full effect of what you can do with collections here is one I created about an abandoned house next door
Ok yeah cheesy I know but it was fun to make at the same time.
So how do you this wonderful wizardry?
The easiest way I have found is that you have to use Tweetdeck and Publish.twitter.com
- In Tweekdeck you will see the “+” On the Left hand side
- Click that and choose Collections in the lower right hand side
- You can then drag different tweets videos, and images into the collection. Here you can name your collection and give it a description if needed.
Quick tip: The bottom tweet is the first image shown in the collection and the top is the last. Just like Twitter is viewed so you might want to create the collections in reverse order that way your web viewers will not get as confused.
- After you have added all the tweets you would like to place in a group. You can then click the settings icon on the right hand side of your profile picture at the top.
- Choose Share then choose View on Twitter.com
- The new window or tab that appears with your collection
- Copy the address and then go to publish.twitter.com
- And paste the address into the text box
- Click the arrow beside it.
- Twitter will perform the needed magic to create a grid and will spit out a Script that you can then paste into your website for all to see.
Have you played with Collections and Publisher yet? What do you think? Comment below
You Might Also Like...
In the world of twitter you can at times get a bad case of the bots. Many people don't even realize they have a bad bot infestation problem till it is too late. What are the signs of you having a bot problem? Many times you can tell that you are dealing with a bot. This can be the very weird name ...
Sorry had some very interesting challenges for last week and it resulted in me not getting this posted last week like I had hoped. Have you ever wondered if the information you hear about how to grow Twitter followers is correct or full of guff? Is all the information you receive All Theory a...
This is post 2 of the Hairstylist series You can read the First post about Facebook A lot of people get how to use Facebooks pages Twitter is a little different in its attitude and how to wrap your mind around its uses. The best explanation I have found to explain using twitter is looking at it a...
From 1964 to 1972 there was an old television show that was on the air called Bewitched. Besides there being two Darrens there was a character by the name of Gladys Kravitz and she was the neighborhood busybody. Gladys was always screeching at Abner about what she was seeing while peeking around...